Unacast's SmartMobility is your solution for unlocking the power of physical store intelligence. Our advanced machine learning model combines multiple data sources such as neighborhood foot-traffic, historical foot-traffic data, and 1st & 3rd party GPS data to estimate visitation at different locations. Benchmark your brick and mortar stores with competitors, make informed site selection decisions, and improve store performance.
Target Customers & Use Cases
- Stop guessing where our customers come from and see exactly where your store captures people from and where visitation gaps exist.
- Take charge of your physical store strategy by understanding your visitor demographics and cross shopping behaviour
- Decide on the best location for your expansion strategy by comparing foot-traffic and potential customer base
Commercial Real Estate
- Remove risk and make data-based property acquisition and rent decisions
- Find optimal co-tenants by understanding regional and national trends
- Monitor foot-traffic performance for existing portfolio locations
Financial Investment Decisions
- Incorporate foot-traffic data into your models for predicting performance
- Identify new opportunities by finding brands that are gaining popularity
- Monitor foot-traffic of existing portfolio companies for making investment decisions
In this data product, we provide 7 datasets:
- Foot-traffic Weekly - weekly estimated visitation to your location
- Foot-traffic Monthly - monthly estimated visitation to your location and monthly visitor demographics
- Foot-traffic Quarterly - quarterly estimated visitation to your location, quarterly visitor demographics, visitor capture rate, visitor return rate, and visitor visit length
- Dynamic Trade Area - home and work locations of your visitors
- Dynamic Trade Area Distance - distance from home and work locations of your visitors
- Cross Visitation - other brands your visitors go to
- Visitation Pattern - how is visitation distributed throughout the week and by the hour
This dataset is available in US with a history available from October 2018.
Delivery cadence is weekly with a 4day lag. That means for data Sunday 12th March to Saturday 18th March, it will be available on Wednesday 22nd March.